Director, UMass Cranberry Station; Extension Associate Professor
Ph.D. Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2004.
M.S. Plant Science, University of Delaware, 1983.
B.A. Biology/Environmental Studies, University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Factors that influence the dynamics of crop and weed ecology within the cranberry production system
- Development and implementation of nonchemical pest management, especially weeds
- Utilization of precision agriculture (e.g., UAVs, application technology) for IPM
- Investigation of dodder genetics and management impacts
- Investigations on the vine establishment, weed colonization, and fertilizer management