Welcome to UMass NSB recruitment (2023-24)!
If you are looking for quick & important information about how to apply, who to contact with questions, which labs are looking for students, or if you are interested in learning more about the program, you're in the right place.
- Application deadline: December 1st (letters of recommendation are due December 8th)
- Application requirements:
- Reference letters (2+)
- Personal statement
- Online graduate school application (linked aboved)
- Graduate school application fee
- In-person recruitment event and campus visits: February 8-9th, 2024
Application review by the NSB admissions committee begins November 15th. All applications submitted will be considered equally when submitted before the December 1st deadline.
Who is looking for graduate students?
Faculty actively recruiting:
Faculty tentatively recruiting: